The LUNAR Handbook
Handbook information dated: January 2008
The handbook is currently undergoing a significant rewrite.
Pages with a white background have not been redone. Pages with a yellow
background are redone, or are in the process of being redone.
Anyone wanting to rewrite a section or add a new section, contact
the lunar webmaster.
A PDF version of the LUNAR Handbook by Daniel Costantino
Appendix 1 - LUNAR Contact List
- Authors and Editors
- Some History of the Club
- What Are Model Rockets?
- Safety Is A Priority?
- What Are High-Power Model Rockets?
- ALL ABOUT MODEL ROCKET MOTORS
- BUILDING MODEL ROCKETS
- LUNAR Low-power Field Procedures
- LUNAR Mid-power Field Procedures
- LUNAR High-power Field Procedures
- Helping Out
- Meet The Launch Coordination Officers
- HEADS UP!
- PLANNING A COMPETITION LAUNCH
- MODEL ROCKETRY ORGANIZATIONS
- MODEL ROCKETRY BOOKS AND MAGAZINES
- MODEL ROCKETRY INTERNET SITES
- MODEL ROCKET MANUFACTURERS
- Aerotech, Aerotech/RMS
- Centuri Engineering Company
- Flight Systems, Inc.
- Kosdon Truly Recyclable Motors
- North Coast Rocketry
- LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND CODES
- OTHER PLACES TO FLY MODEL ROCKETS
Appendix 2 - LUNAR Event Schedule
Appendix 3 - Checklists
Appendix 4 - Glossary
- Building Checklist
- Small Launch Checklist
- Big Launch Checklist
Appendix 5 - LUNAR Bylaws
Appendix 7 - Wavers and Permits
Appendix 6 -
LUNAR Membership Application
About LUNAR |
Old Gallery |
Member Pages |
Presentations & Docs |
Space Place |
Mailing Lists |
Other Rocketry Pages |
Site Map |
All content is the responsibility of LUNAR.
If you have comments or suggestions regarding these web pages,
please contact the
Copyright © 1992 - 2014 LUNAR
Last modified on
Sunday, 08-Apr-2012 21:43:36 PDT